Making The Best of Basics
Family Preparedness Guide Talk Show
We are Excited to announce 2 FREE E-books!
You will get both the ..
E/Pak (72 Hr Emergency/Preparedness Action Kit) Valued at $14.95
Getting Your Household In Order – Family Preparedness Household Notebook Valued at $16.95
A total value of $31.90 absolutely free!
To get your Free e-books simply do one or more of the following..
1) Link to this free e-book offer on your blog: FREE E-books
the URL is: http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.com/2010/02/2-free-james-stevens-e-books.html
then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your website address.
2) Join our forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net Once you’ve signed up, email us at email@example.com and let us know your username and we will email you back both your FREE James Stevens E-books.
2) Sign up for the APN endorsed James Stevens Affiliate program, where you can earn big commissions of 40% each time you sell one of his books on your blog or website! That’s a total of $13.98 per book! Hey, you’re gonna blog anyway right? Why not earn a little extra on the side too? To sign up go here: Affiliate Signup Form It’s fast and easy!
After you’ve signed up, you can use James standard banners to advertise or… you can get our custom APN – James Stevens endorsed banners to help boost your sales! To learn how to use the custom endorsement banner go here: James Stevens Banner.
Once you’ve signed up to James Affiliate Program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your free E-books and we can then add your site to our links page to help send traffic to you.
The custom banner will look like the following.
Here is what you will get with your e-books…
Your personal 72 hour Emergency/ Preparedness Action Kit
List of Chapters and Subjects:
My Mothers Wisdom
Survival Or Preparedness Kits?
It’s Your Choice-Minimal…Or More?
State Natural Disasters Vulnerability Chart
- Chart 1 – Potential Weather-Related Disasters by State
Designing Your Emergency/Preparedness Action Kit
“Bug-Out” Or Not?
Emergency Preparedness Action Kit (E/PAK) Checklist
- Chart 2 – Personal E/PAK Selections
- Category1- Drinking Water
- Category2- Comfort Foods List
- Category3- First Aid Supplies List
- Category4- Personal Care Items List
- Category5- Utensils, Tools, and Emergency Supplies List
Why Only 72-Hour Emergency Preparedness?
E/PAK-Some Essential Guidelines
To Leave?…or Not to Leave?…That is the Question!
But, If You Must Leave…
- Chart 3 – Emergency Contact Information
- Chart 4 – Emergency Contact Information
- Chart 5 – Out-of-Area Contacts
- Chart 7 – Confidential Family Information
- Emergency Preparedness Begins at Home
Who You Gonna Call…?
Getting Your Household In Order – Family Preparedness Household Notebook
Chapters / Subjects
The Family Preparedness Household Notebook
Suggestions for getting Organized
- Chart 1 – Records Retention & Storage Chart
Worksheets for Organizing Information
- Chart 2 – Directory of Family Preparedness Household Notebook Worksheets
Category 1. Emergency Information
Worksheet 1 – Important Emergency Telephone Numbers
Category 2. Family Information
Worksheet 2A – Family Members
Worksheet 2B – Individual Family Member Records
Worksheet 2C – Location of Family Documents
Category 3. Personal Insurance
Worksheet 3A – Life Insurance
Worksheet 3B – Health and Hospitalization Insurance
Worksheet 3C – Accident and Disability Insurance
Category 4. Financial Records
Worksheet 4A – Banking Accounts
Worksheet 4B – Financial Advisors
Worksheet 4C – Contents of Safe Deposit Box
Worksheet 4D – Record of Credit and Debit Cards
Worksheet 4E – Record of Debts
Worksheet 4F – Record of Money Owed Us
Worksheet 4G – Record of Personal Property Loaned To Others
Worksheet 4H – Equities in Stocks, Mutual Funds, Treasuries, and Corporate Bonds
Worksheet 4I – Precious Metals and Other Investments
Category 5. Real Estate & Property
Worksheet 5A – Real Estate and Property Insurance
Worksheet 5B – Property and Household Inventory
Worksheet 5C – Photos / Videos of Property and Household Items
Worksheet 5D – Real Estate and Property Descriptions
Worksheet 5E – Real Estate Financials
Worksheet 5F – Record of Major Home Improvements
Category 6. Business Information
Worksheet 6A – Business Interests
Worksheet 6B – Business Property Insurance
Category 7. Guidelines for Survivors
Worksheet 7 – Final Disposition Information and Guidelines