APN will be giving away one free copy of James Stevens book: Making The Best of Basics This is the 11th edition of the #1 family preparedness guide book with over 250 new pages and 8 new chapters plus you also get a free 90 minute self-reliant video included. This is a value of $34.95! The lucky winner will also get free shipping included.
The contest is simple and you have multiple chances to win.
You get entries for completing each of the following tasks.
You do not have to do all of the tasks, you can pick and choose but,
You MUST leave a separate comment for each task you complete along with proof that you completed it.
The more tasks you complete, the better your chances. You can get up to 34 entries!
The contest ends on midnight pacific time on October 14th so hurry! We will announce the winner by October 20th.
1) Join Our Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Then comment to this post with your APN username to let us know you registered (worth 5 entries)
2) Leave your first post in the introductions area on our forum. Here is the direct link: http://americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewforum.php?f=563 then comment to this post with your APN username (worth 1 entry)
3) Sign up on blogtalkradio.com and then “friend” the Prepper Podcast by clicking “add to friends” Here is the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theprepperpodcast Then comment to this post with your blogtalkradio username (worth 5 entries)
4) Friend APN on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Preppers-Network/226996756041 Then reply to this post with your facebook name (worth 1 entry)
5) Friend the Prepper Podcast on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prepper-Podcast/157215507634326 Then comment to this post with your facebook name (worth 1 entry)
6) Follow the APN blog on blogger. Then comment to this post with your blogger name (worth 1 entry)
7) Post a link to www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.com on your sidebar of your blog. Then comment to this post with the url of your blog (worth 5 entries)
8) Post a link to www.PrepperPodcast.com on the sidebar of your blog (worth 5 entries)
9) Copy the following announcement telling your readers about this contest and Post it on your blog, then leave a comment to this post with the url of your website (Worth 10 entries)