Recently I had the opportunity to review Marjory WildCraft’s Backyard Food Production DVD and I must say “Wow”. This is the most comprehensive video on sustainable living that I have seen, that not only offers a template for those who are just getting started, but also provides a variety of new ideas for even the well seasoned homesteader.
In this video you will learn;
- Water. Including systems for collecting rainwater, storing, and calculating how much you will need for your livestock, gardens, orchard and personal use.
- Gardening. Get started with basics in gardening. Learn the best locations for your trees, fruits and vegetables. Bugs and insects. Soil fertility. Proper amounts of shade, sun, and more…
- Rabbits. Marjory will show you how to properly care for your rabbits including feeding, watering and housing.
- Home butchering. Get to know the basics of butchering rabbits, poultry and tanning hides.
- Poultry. Watch information about breeds, housing, feeding and watering, egg collecting and protecting from predators.
- Dogs. Learn how dogs can be productive members of your homestead, what kinds of work they can perform and what breeds work best.
- Perennials, food forests, and edible landscaping. Find out how you can have an edible yard, what plants work good together, and picking the best locations and varieties of plants.
- Other Essentials. Marjory also provides a list of other essentials you should know such as caring for injuries, dealing with fire ants, testing for herbicides in your hay, solar dehydration and much more
Included with the DVD is a bonus disk packed full of dozens of PDF files, ebooks, and resources including, Aquaponics, Catfish ponds, Seed saving, Composting, Permaculture, dehydrating and more
The Backyard Food Production DVD is a must have for everyone from the suburbanite with a small patio garden to the well seasoned homesteader. We encourage your to check them out at www.BackyardFoodProduction.com
*Note, APN received no compensation for posting this article. This was a genuine review.