Materials to use:
Use a stick, a spoon or a knife to spread the petroleum jelly on the cotton balls or dryer lint. Be very careful not to get this stuff on your fingers, clothes or any other flammable materials. When ignited it’s like napalm.
I demonstrated with the following photo in case you don’t happen to have a toilet paper roll. It’s actually easier (and cleaner) to just use your stick to wipe off the petroleum jelly inside the roll first, and then stuff the cotton or dryer lint into the roll.
Stuff the dryer lint into the toilet paper roll, and place the roll into your fireplace or fire pit underneath your wood.
Thoroughly wipe off any petroleum jelly that you may have gotten on yourself.
Ignite the toilet paper roll and lint. I prefer to use a long utility lighter
that keeps my hand away from the fire.
And there you have it. No paper or even kindling needed.
Children should never light fires without adult supervision, unless with thorough training and in an extreme survival situation. In addition We are not responsible for your use or misuse of this information. Always consult with a professional before attempting any potentially dangerous activity.