Palatine Technology Group has been groundbreaking Electronic Collaboration for judicial and Law enforcement since 1998. The first Electronic Warrant in United Stated was created in March 1998 on Palatine’s anywhere-WARRANT application in Gwinnett County Georgia and since Electronic search warrant has generated over one million Arrest and search warrant throughout the country.
Their Patented process will assist Police officers and Judges with the issuance of such warrants in only few minutes vs. the couple of 60 minutes it would have taken with traditional warrant methods. The warrant can be issued easily and conveniently via encrypted secured link over the Internet.
What’s an “Anywhere WARRANT”?
An electronic search warrant is a warrant management application that streamlines warrant generation from start to end and reduces the cost of generation of the single manual warrant from approximate $225.00 to $20.00.
In most cases, anywhere WARRANT would pay for itself within the first few months of operation so it is easy to justify the cost. Anywhere WARRANT works in a truly collaborative environment and does not rely on email or fax methods to transfer warrant information.
It is a fully automated dual-end on-premises/mobile solution that gives the judge and law enforcement officer concurrent, hands-on access to the same document while conversing via video conferencing. This is the only product of its kind in the market that utilizes Immediate Point of Presence (IPP) technology, to create real-time collaboration environment between judicial and law enforcement.
Products they offer?
The products they deal with are:
- ANYWHERE WARRANT-It is formerly known as Electronic Warrant Interchange. It is a fully automated mobile solution that helps the judges and law enforcement officer simultaneous to the same document while communicating thru video conferencing.
- PalVid- The first Video Conferencing application, which is designed to address the detailed needs of Law Enforcement and Judges for a software based video conferencing solution. It is a Voice over IP application & uses the latest advances in Video conferencing and compression technology to provide HD audio and video.
- CDCS- Court Documents Collaboration System, by utilizing the state of the art software and specialized video conferencing system and electronic signature, Palatine Tech. Group provides the judges an easy way to perform, first hearing and the first arraignment from their chambers without the need to travel to a detention center at a fraction of the cost.
- Cloud warrant application-Get Proven Power of EWI on Cloud with No Initial Investment with a Monthly Subscription.
Why choose them?
They do listen to their clients’ needs and feedbacks. They would be best because:
- They provide you with 24/7 support, their professionals are always there to serve their clients.
- Every-day back-up= their client’s list is always protected as they have a continuous backup to ensure your safety.
- Their solutions are able to meet an individual’s requirements by customizing their process. They guarantee to serve you with the solutions with advantages.
- They try to give guaranteed satisfaction to their customers by the motto of giving the best possible solutions to their clients.