Contest # 1
Enter to win a Night Motion Perimeter Detection Floodlight with Bracket. Courtesy of Mike Bogden at Bogden Outdoor Equipment.
- Step one. Subscribe to the APN Newsletter by going to Prepper.me/subscribe. Watch for this Sunday’s Newsletter 3/31/13. In that newsletter there will be a code for this contest. Write that code down.
- Step two. Watch the two videos below for details of the contest and to count the total number of NimoPD’s you see in the background. Write that total number down.
- Step three. Listen to PrepperBroadcasting.com Tuesday April 2nd at 8PM central / 9PM Eastern. Mike Bogden will be a guest sometime during the show. When Mike Bogden comes on and announces the contest, the first caller with the code word and the correct number of NimoPD’s will win the prize.
Nimo PD Contest Details
Count the total number of Nimo PD’s
- Step one. Enter here to win and get details. After you enter your name and email address, you will receive a code emailed to you. Write that code down.
- Step Two. Go to PrepperBroadcasting.com on Monday, April 1st and listen to The Gun Show at 6PM Central/7PM Eastern. When the host Dave Womach announces the contest, the first to call in with the code will win the prize.
Established in 2008, The American Preppers Network (The APN) provides an extensive archive of free information on survival, preparedness, self-sufficiency and sustainability with new content published daily. It is a recognized leader of the growing international movement of Preppers and provides the largest collection of preparedness oriented sites and services on the internet.
The Mission of the APN is: “To bring knowledge and understanding of living a Self-Reliant lifestyle into the mainstream and teach it to every household in America.”
“We firmly believe that every American family should strive to become Self-Reliant, enabling them to better weather the day-to-day disasters, catastrophes and hardships that we all experience on a personal, local or national scale.”
The APN has been widely featured in the media, including Newsweek, CNN, The Today Show, The History Channel and The BBC.