*Two Person Deluxe Emergency Kit,
*Free one year Gold membership with American Preppers Network, and
*Free Secrete Family Recipes pdf download from Pioneer Living
The challenge is to help build your states prepper forum, or any other state forum that you’d like to help out. Take some time to post Survival, Preparedness or Sustainable living topics relevant to any particular state, on that state’s sub-forum, that you choose and maybe you can be the first place winner.
1) Each “challenge” post must be posted on one of the APN state forums. The directory is listed here: http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewforum.php?f=36
2) Each “challenge” post must be relevant to that state, i.e, local disasters, local news, local whether, local politics, deals and sales, co-ops and businesses to check out, potential bug out locations, etc… General and miscellaneous topics that do not pertain specifically to that particular state may be excluded from the contest.
Ideas of where to find information to post about:
a) Local Newspapers
b) Local TV and Radio News
c) Community bulletin boards
d) Web searches about survival, preparedness, and sustainable living information relevant to your state
e) Political websites, bills and laws that have information on topics that effect your states local economy, regulation of food and water, laws pertaining to safety and self defense, etc…
3) Participants may post topics on more than one state forum to increase their chances, however posts must comply with rule#2 and be relevant to the state they are posing in.
9) Participants must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the U.S.
10) Posts must be On Topic, non-defamatory, and must not promote hate or bias towards any race, religion, gender or ethnic group. APN reserves the right to disqualify posts and/or participants for any reason
All of you are already posting, why not reach for a star and win while your at it?
Follow this link to let us know you are going to participate in the contest: